VapCap Powered Omega Waterwand Packs
Complete VapCap Powered Omega Waterwand Solutions!
- New Custom grind of the Omega Waterwand!
- Redesigned to fit most VapCap storage devices and also 14mm Female Water Pipes!
- Very comfortable to use natively, with no water pipe.
A complete VapCap 316 Stainless Steel or G2 Titanium Custom body replacement that fits inside your Dube Tube and also connects directly to your 14mm Water Pipe (18mm w/optional adapter).
- Ever wish your VapCap were a desktop vape that was also portable?
- Need a VapCap vong? WPA?
- Wish your VapCap vong/WPA fit in your Dube Tube?
- Looking for indestructible Vaping Power?
Kits Come With :
- New Version Omega Waterwand. (316 Stainless Steel or upgrade to G2 Titanium)
- INCLUDES VapCap Cap & 2018 SS Tip.
- Standard Titanium VapCap Condenser
- 9 x High Temp Red Silicone O-Rings (provides air seal)
- 2 x High Temp Brown Viton O-Rings (provide cushion between tip and wand)
- 6 Mesh Replacement Screens (3 x SS & 3 x Ti)
Mega Pack Includes: Medium and Micro Water Pipes.
Medium Pack Includes: Medium Water Pipe
Micro Pack Includes: Micro Water Pipe
Native Pack Includes: Complete Omega Waterwand only, no water pipe.
Optional and ONLY AVAILABLE WITH ONE OF THESE PACKS:
The OmegaBlaster Modified High Temp One-Hitter Cap!
This cap is optional and comes with a Stainless Steel insert that has a few functions.
- It raises the click temp. Dark brown ABV results from one hit using IH.
- It provides ~20% increase to air flow.
- And it evens out that airflow over the top of the herb load.
Both the G2 Titanium Omega Waterwand and the OmegaBlaster High Temp caps are item modifiers. If neither of these upgrades are chosen at time of purchase, a Standard Cap and 316 Stainless Steel Omega Waterwand will be sent.
Please note that in order to fit inside a Dube Tube, the 14mm male joint of this wand is custom sized. It sits deeper in a water pipe joint than standard 14mm glass pieces do, but still keeps an airtight seal. You can also use this glass body very comfortably as a mouthpiece, so you never need to remove it (unless to clean).